Tea Tree Essential Oil
Sahara Naturals Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is non-toxic with no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; packaged in the USA. Tea tree oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and healing a wide range of skin issues. Our Oil is non-toxic and great for use around the home.
What sets Sahara Naturals Essential Oils apart are their unparalleled purity and concentration. Our oils are 100% Natural, with no adulterants or dilution. Our oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- Contains (1) 1 oz. bottle of 100% pure, concentrated Tea Tree Essential Oil; eye dropper included.
- This oil has been distilled and extracted from the very best leaves from the tea tree plant, using the traditional steam distillation method. This creates an incredibly pure, highly concentrated, exceptionally effective essential oil. No Harmful Chemicals, No Sulfates, No Parabens, Gluten Free.
- Sahara Naturals fosters sustainable partnerships with artisan distillers around the world to bring you tested, safe oils, bottled in the USA
- 100% pure and chemical-free; NEVER uses derivatives, diluents, synthetics or pesticides.
- HEALING BENEFITS: Sahara Naturals Tea Tree Oil aids in the treatment of Acne, Nail Fungus, Psoriasis, Athletes Foot, Toenail Fungus, Yeast Infections, Ringworm, and Earaches. Prevent dandruff, lice, hair loss and sore muscles. Heals cuts, bruises, scrapes, burns & piercings. Make your own shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, moisturizer, soap, aromatherapy massage oil and even a chemical-free all-purpose cleaner for home and kitchen.
- INCREDIBLE SKIN BENEFITS: Tea tree oil can improve your skin in dozens of ways. It can fight breakouts, acne and pimples, it can improve skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, it can reduce facial oiliness, and it can even help heal dry, cracked feet. Also helps in Nail Strengthening.
- AMAZING HAIR BENEFITS & MORE: You can mix this with shampoo for shiny hair and a healthy, dandruff-free scalp. You can even add it to your children’s shampoo to stop them from catching head lice. You can also add it to cleaning products to fight mold, mildew, repel insects & flies.
DIRECTIONS & SAFETY WARNING
For external use only. Use tea tree oil with a few precautions: You should not apply tea tree oil directly to skin. It's important to dilute the oil with a carrier oil, such as Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. Keep out of the reach of pets. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
100% Pure Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil