100% Pure Unrefined African Shea Butter - Yellow
Hydrate and moisturize dry thirsty skin with our 100% Unrefined Raw African Shea Butter. This rich creamy butter is a skin super-food rich which softens, soothes, and tones skin. It helps to soothe the symptoms of blemishes and dark spots, eczema, wrinkles, and dermatitis, insect bites, and sunburn. African shea butter can also be used to condition your hair and scalp.
Derived from shea nuts that grow on the Karite trees in West Africa, our African Shea Butter is also known for being very nourishing to the skin and provides deep moisture that even in Africa's dry climate works to soothe dry and thirsty skin.
- African Raw Shea butter is often referred to as “skin super-food.” Used to moisturize, hydrate, and soften skin.
- Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F, and essential fatty acids for collagen production.
- Benefits: relieves eczema, moisturizes skin, boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks, reduces inflammation and muscle aches.
- The concentration of natural vitamins in shea butter deeply hydrates skin, reduces blemishes and dark spots, reduces wrinkles, fades stretch marks, and provides much-needed moisture to chapped and sunburned skin.
- Color varies from off-white to cream, to ivory and pale yellow. The scent is slightly smokey and nutty, typical of Unrefined Shea Butter
- Imported from Ghana West Africa.
HOW TO USE
African shea butter is very easy to use. Just rub a small amount on your palm, then apply a thin coat on your skin or to any dry area. Apply liberally where needed. Soft circular application will help to ensure maximum penetration and absorption. See results that you will love in no time!
ALLERGY TEST: Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.
100% Pure Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii).