Original price $39.99 - Original price $39.99
$39.99 - $39.99
Current price $39.99
Scratch that itch in African style with this Kenyan Back Scratcher. The back scratcher is carved to resemble an arm with a hand on the end. It is painted with African symbols in red and black. The end with the hand will scratch your back and that other end is carved to make a convenient shoehorn. Back scratcher on one side and show horn on other. 100% wood. Made in Kenya.
- Approximately 23"L
- Hand-crafted item - color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand Made in Kenya.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade.
The beauty of imperfections:
- Please understand that all the African artwork in our store is handmade, and handmade items, by nature, have imperfections. Although our artists are thorough, there are inconsistencies based on the creative nature, each item will look a little different from the next.
- Our items have natural and unique imperfections. Our items are handmade and produced in Africa and the creation process is genuine and full of love and care.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items in our store that are exactly the same. Even if the art piece is handmade by the same artist or stone lot, the unique patterning of colors will always make each item beautifully different.
- Our sculptures are sold As Is.