100% Unrefined Shea Butter - Midnight Amber
African Shea Butter from West Africa is a skin super-food rich in emollients, fatty acids cinnamic acid and Vitamins A E and F that work together to soften, sooth and tone skin. Derived from shea nuts that grow on the Karite trees in West Africa, Shea Butter is also known for being very nourishing to the skin and provides deep moisture that even in Africa's dry climate works to soothe dry and thirsty skin. Shea butter possesses the ability to soothe the symptoms of blemishes, eczema, wrinkles and dermatitis. Moisturizing for Dry Cracked Skin and Eczema. Shea Butter also aides in soothing insect bites and sunburn. Shea butter has Vitamin A and is effective as a sunscreen. Use on Face, Body Hair and for DIY skincare recipes.
- African Shea butter is often referred to as “skin super-food.” Used to moisturize, hydrate and soften skin.
- Rich in Vitamins A, E and F, and essential fatty acids for collagen production.
- Benefits: relieves eczema, moisturizes skin, boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks, reduces inflammation and muscle aches.
- The concentration of natural vitamins in shea butter deeply hydrates skin, reduces blemishes and dark spots, reduces wrinkles, fades stretch marks and provides much needed moisture to chapped and sunburned skin.
- Color varies from off-white to cream, to ivory and pale yellow. Scent is slightly smokey and nutty, typical of Unrefined Shea Butter
- Imported from Ghana West Africa.
HOW TO USE
- Our creamy shea butter is very easy to . Just rub a small amount on your palm, then apply a thin coat on your skin or to any dry area. Apply liberally where needed. Soft circular application will help to ensure maximum penetration and absorption. See results that you will love in no time!
100% Pure Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) . Fragrance